Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Lost My Children to Parental Alienation.... a website to share stories.

I found this website where parents can post how they lost their children to Parental Alienation on the part of the other parent. Post your story, too!

I Lost My Children to Parental Alienation


Read true personal stories, chat & get advice, support and help from a group of 8 people who all say 'I Lost My Children to Parental Alienation'


http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Lost-My-Children-To-Parental-Alienation/160766

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    My name is Ani and I'm writing to you from the Dr. Phil show. We're currently working on a show to discuss parental alienation and I would like to speak to you regarding this show. Please feel free to contact me 323-956-3381.

    Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

    Best,
    Ani

    ReplyDelete