Sunday, May 16, 2010

Parental Alienation is Psychological Child Abuse



Date: 2010-05-08, 11:57PM CDT
Reply to: james.edwards@fathersforchange.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


Support the Child's Right to Both Parents by signing the petition at www.fathersforchange.org


Parental Alienation is Psychological Child Abuse

"In a recent survey, one in five parents stated that their primary objective during the divorce was to make the experience as unpleasant as possible for the former spouse; despite the effects such attitudes and behavior have on the children." If there is a child involved, the parent will use the child as a false weapons. When Parental Alienation tactics are successful, the child suffers the emotional loss of the parent and remains in a constant cycle of emotional pain associated with the loss of a parent. Parental Alienation is psychological child abuse.

Fathers for Change is a consolidation of information I have come across, while trying to 'find information' on the subject of Parental Alienation. I have been battling Parental Alienation tactics since my separation in March of 2004 when my (now) ex-wife told me “You will never see your daughter again.” Since, I have fought one tactic after another, and I have spent thousands in attorney fees. Because I've continued to fight, I have a very close relationship with my daughter, who is beautiful, happy and healthy... www.fathersforchange.org

Fathers for Change is looking for parents who have firsthand experience with Parental Alienation Tactics for a documentary it is comprising. If you have experienced PA, and wish to add your story, e-mail me at james.edwards@fathersforchange.org or go to http://www.fathersforchange.org/aboutmecontactme.html


  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 1731703600-0


PostingID: 1731703600

No comments:

Post a Comment